Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 21, 2005

Last week Jermaine and I rented Million Dollar Baby. We had been wanting to see it since it won a bunch of Oscars, and we still had one more free rental coupon from Blockbuster. My brothers really liked it, and I think Jermaine liked it a lot more than I did. I think that I tend to set my expectations really high for movies like this. Then when I see them, I'm not as impressed as I normally would be. It was a pretty good movie though. There was some very cool use of lighting in the movie too.

Jermaine and I were trying to think of things that we would like to do in Manhattan this summer before we leave since we might not be coming back anytime soon. One of the things we wanted to do was visit Manhattan Hill, which is pretty much just a big hill in the middle of town with the word "Manhattan" written really big on the side. It has a little place to sit and look out over Manhattan. It's not real impressive, but it's a nice spot to sit and hang out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home